The Comfort of Home
Independent Hotel near. Harrisburg, PA.
The feeling of staying in a home away from home begins with comfort. At Allenberry, our range of comfortable, well-appointed lodging options and sincere, welcoming staff can accommodate any traveler. Whether you’re planning a solo fly fishing trip, escaping to a romantic evening with your loved one, or celebrating with an extended family or company retreat, Allenberry provides a unique set of memorable lodging spaces to establish new traveling traditions.
Learn more about the renovated limestone buildings that define our colonial history and serve as your inviting home away from home.
Our contemporary lodges each offer a unique combination of suites, communal lobby spaces, and calming settings around our resort.
View our versatile range of private cottages, perfect for extended family stays, romantic getaways, or fun-filled fly fishing trips.
Although we’re a smaller, family-owned resort, Allenberry possesses convenient resort-wide amenities to make your next stay with us as comfortable and convenient as possible.
- Onsite Lodging, 100+ Beds
- The Barn Restaurant & The Breeches Bakery & Cafe
- The Playhouse at Allenberry
- Changles Salon & Day Spa
- Complimentary Parking
- Complimentary WiFi
- Indoor/Outdoor Event Spaces
- Outdoor Saltwater Pool
- Adjacent Yellow Breeches Creek for Convenient Fly Fishing
- Orvis and Allenberry Gift Shop
Other Notable Amenities
- Full-Service Events & Wedding team
- Award-Winning and Customizable Catering
- Nearby Tourist Attractions and Historic Locations
- Natural, Quiet Surrounding Setting
- Company Meetings & Retreats
- Guided Individual or Group Outdoor Adventures
- Dedicated Ambassadorship Service
- Overnight Packages
- Multiple Firepit Areas with Views
- Fly Fishing Packages
- Premier Northeast U.S. Fly Fishing Destination
- Orvis-Endorsed Fly Fishing Lodge
- Limited-Time Resort Events
Happy Past Visitors
Looking for a couples getaway package or want to combine your next trip to the Playhouse with a comfortable stay in one of our rooms? Learn more about our overnight packages, tailored conveniently to a range of different occasions.
Meet Lindsey Antonio
Our Director of Guest Experience, Lindsey Antonio, discovered her passion for hotels, events, and hospitality after working as a Corporate Concierge at a premier full-service hotel while pursuing her BFA in Musical Theater at Emerson College in Boston. Trading Broadway for hotels, Lindsey continued serving under a number of managerial roles throughout the local hotel industry before finding Allenberry Resort. Lindsey follows a caring, servant-leadership philosophy and believes this connects her on a personal level to guests, clients, employees and coworkers. She loves being the catalyst in providing guests a home away from home during their visits.
When not at Allenberry, Lindsey might be found dancing at the back of a concert with her loving husband, Allen, or playing Nintendo with their son, Aiden. If you’re really lucky, you might hear her a singing showtune from her car window during her morning commute…
Phone: 717-258-3211 ext. 1