Your Love’s History Begins at Allenberry
Book a wedding at Allenberry, and get so much more than a simple ceremony and reception. A wedding specialist to help you customize and see your wedding day through to its satisfying end, world-class resort lodging and services for your guests, and a scenic natural venue ripe for everlasting photography, comprise your wedding experience at Allenberry.
See the romantic and picturesque photos provided by our past brides.
Our wedding team will help you plan your entire day so you’re free to enjoy each moment.
2019 Off-Season Promotion
Select Dates Available! September – October & December
Ask our wedding specialist about our ONE-TIME ONLY offseason promotion.
Don’t wait, this offer is only valid for 2019 wedding bookings!
- Devoted wedding specialist who will organize and ensure your wedding day is flawless
- 6-hour wedding and overnight room packages
- Fully-customizable catering menus and complimentary tastings
- Full-service event staff present through entire wedding
- Range of outdoor and indoor picture-worthy ceremony sites, from creekside to ancient groves
- Inclement weather plans
- Up to four hours of open bar service for cocktail hours and receptions
- Rustic-chic lodging for overnight guests, bridal parties, and newlyweds
- Pre-ceremony and reception beverage packages for bridal parties and guests
- Champagne toast
- Customizable send-offs for newlyweds
- Golf cart shuttles for the elderly or handicapped, handicap accessibility
- Lodging available for any traveling guests
- Full seating for reception
- World-class resort-style service for the entirety of guests’ stays
- Variety of pre-event entertainment options for wedding party
- Outdoor and indoor ballroom dance floor options
- On-property spa, restaurant, and bar
Wedding Style & Details
- Floral and Event Design Team that will assist in every detail
- Complete ceremony and reception setup
- Chiavari or Farmhouse Chair options for reception
- Small touches to make your wedding incredibly personal
- Backdrops, florals, and additional details for a share-worthy wedding
- Choice of many indoor and outdoor locations to plan and customize with wedding team
” I was able to enjoy my day stress-free. Kelsey took care of everything. Everyone from our florist to the photographer, to our guests all were amazed at how nice things were.”Maria M.
Weddings at The Allenberry Resort
Turn your special day into a full wedding experience at Allenberry. From delicious rehearsal dinners, comfortable stays in colonial homes, and choosing your preferred venue spaces to make your wedding day what you want, Allenberry has everything a bride needs to feel comfortable and confident.
Bridal Party Accommodations
Allenberry’s range of historic homes and elegant suites provide a luxury stay for your bridal party.
Indoor & Outdoor Ceremony Spaces
Choose a timeless, organic ceremony space for a photographic wedding to remember forever.
Cocktail Reception Spaces
Enjoy the company of friends and family over drinks at one of our cocktail reception spaces surrounded by nature
Rehearsal Dinners & Brunch
Dine on delicious farm-to-table dishes from The Barn Restaurant while you rehearse your big day.
AN EFFORTLESS PLANNING EXPERIENCE
Our event services team will expertly orchestrate the planning and execution of your wedding day so you can focus on what matters most – getting married! The resort has everything you need for an unforgettable day and then some including a dedicated wedding coordinator, onsite catering, full-service spa, pool, and a historic mansion or cozy cottages for bridal parties to dress and relax.
Your friends and family can enjoy the glorious 57 acres and onsite amenities during the day and choose from a wide array of unique accommodations to spend the evening.
Let’s Start Planning Your Special Day!
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 717-258-3211
“We were able to have all of our wedding events at the Allenberry, including a Rehearsal Dinner, a Friday night Welcome Reception, outdoor wedding, Cocktail Hour, Reception, and Sunday Brunch at the resort. The food was delicious and the staff was friendly and accommodating.”Terry