St. Patrick’s Day Stay Weekend Features:
- One-night stay in either the Pine Lodge or the Meadow Lodge
- One dinner at The Barn Restaurant
- One breakfast at The Breeches Bakery and Cafe
- A live performance by Shrimp Ryan’s Jig Band
- A cash bar
- Irish-inspired food stations
St. Patrick’s Day Stay Weekend Schedule:
Friday, March 15:
- 3:00 p.m. – Check-In
- 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. – Dinner at The Barn Restaurant
- 6:30 p.m. – Doors to the Carriage House open. Cash bar and buffet open.
- 7:00 to 10:00 p.m. – Carriage House Performance by Shrimp Ryan’s Jig Band
Saturday, March 16:
- 7:00 to 11:00 a.m. – Breakfast at The Breeches Bakery and Cafe
Lite Irish Fare Food Menu:
- Shepherd’s Pie Twice-Baked Potato– Potato Skin Stuffed with Ground Beef, Carrots, Onions, Celery, and English Peas
- Cheddar and Beer Fondue– Assortment of Bread, Sausage, and Crudité
- Loaded Irish Nachos– Sliced Roasted Potatoes, Corned Beef, Irish Cheddar, Sour Cream, Scallions
- Guinness Beef Pies– Puff Pastry Stuffed with Guinness Braised Beef
Cocktails and Signature Drinks:
- Guinness Nitro beer
- Black Irish Mule
- Jameson Julep
St. Patrick’s Day Stay Weekend
Everyone is a little Irish on St. Patrick’s Day. Take your traditional St. Patrick’s Day celebrations to new heights surrounded by live music, Irish fare, and your friends and family at Allenberry Resort!
Join us on Friday, March 15 through Saturday, March 16 for our St. Patrick’s Day Stay weekend! Enjoy a delicious dinner at The Barn Restaurant and a one-night stay in either of our cozy Pine and Meadow Lodges. To kick off the holiday, join us in the Carriage Room or the Cellar on Friday night for an unforgettable live performance by Shrimp Ryan’s Jig Band and an Irish-inspired selection of food and a cash bar. End the celebrations on a high note with a refreshing breakfast on Saturday morning from The Breeches Bakery and Cafe.
Tickets cost $200 per person (single occupancy) and $159 per person (double occupancy). The live music performance, cash bar, and cash food stations will all be open to the public.
We hope you’ll join us for the festivities!