At Allenberry Resort, every season is wedding season
Captivating spaces surrounded by natural beauty….
We host exquisite events year round making use of gorgeous indoor and outdoor venues for guests of 25-200, and everything in between. For the ceremony, brides can stroll from the Stone Mansion down to their groom waiting along the scenic banks of the Yellow Breeches or wed in the beautiful Stone Mansion Gardens.
The pool and terrace are the perfect setting for cocktail receptions and you can dance the night away under the elegant creekside tent. Allenberry’s inside spaces are just as stunning including a beautifully restored carriage house and several intimate rooms in the Barn Restaurant for rehearsal dinners and brunch.
- Bridal Party Accomodations
- Stone Mansion – Original 1820s Stone Mansion ideal for bridal party pampering and relaxation with 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, living room, 2 parlors and a full kitchen. Exquisite photo opportunities on wraparound porch with stunning views of the Yellow Breeches and falls.
- Still House – Another of Allenberry’s original stone buildings equipped with 1 bedroom, full kitchen, living room with flat screen TV and deck overlooking the Yellow Breeches. Perfect for groom to spend the day relaxing with friends.
- Ceremony Venues
- Lush garden alongside the Stone Mansion
- Alongside the idyllic Yellow Breeches framed with beautiful mature trees
- Cocktail and Reception Venues
- 1798 Terrace – open air terrace adjacent to saltwater pool with beautiful views of creek and property
- Carriage House – Rustic-chic banquet space with wall to wall windows, chandeliers, stone walls and wood burning fireplace. Has adjacent outdoor patio space.
- Creekside Tent – Elegant and spacious open air tent with chandeliers, white ceiling draping and string lighting. Beautiful views of the Yellow Breeches and resort property with restored rustic-chic bathrooms adjacent to tent. Clear sidewalls available for inclement weather.
- Rehearsal Dinner and Brunch
- Crocket Room of Barn Restaurant – Spacious, airy room with vaulted ceilings and a gas fireplace perfect for larger rehearsal dinners or brunch.
- Map Room of Barn Restaurant – Elegant room with exposed stone and beams and vintage mural painted in 1920s.