Sport Shooting Packages
Clay Pigeon Primer
Have you always wanted to try shooting clays, but you’ve never used a firearm before? No problem! This package is the perfect experience for novice shooter. Aim, “Pull!”, and fire your way into the world of clay target shooting. We provide all the top of the line equipment as well as trained instructors to make this experience one to remember.
Choose a 1/2 day at Carlisle Fish & Game Association (available only on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays) or a full day at Orvis Hill Country Shooting Grounds (available 7 days a week).
- 10:30 a.m. Meet at Adventure Center, Safety Briefing, Gear Up
- 11:00 a.m. Shooting Begins
- 12:00 p.m. Picnic-Style Lunch
- 2:30 p.m. Finish Shooting
- 2:45 p.m. Pack Up & Departure
- 3:00 p.m. Return to Allenberry
- 3-3:30 p.m. Hang out in the Adventure Center while cleaning your firearm
- 9:30 a.m. Meet at Adventure Center, Safety Briefing, Gear Up
- 10:30 a.m. Arrive at Orvis Hill Country Shooting Grounds
- 11:00 a.m. Begin Shooting Course
- 12:00 p.m. Picnic- Style Lunch
- 3:00 p.m. Finish Shooting Course
- 4:00 p.m. Return to Allenberry
- 4-4:30 p.m. Hang out in the Adventure Center while learning to clean your firearm
- Lodging in the Mansion, Creek House, Still House, and our Cottages will be subject to availability and an upcharge.
- We ask that all sport shooting excursions be booked a week in advance. Without booking a week in advance, packages will be subject to availability.
- Price is for 1-2 people and non-negotiable
- One night lodging in our Pine, Meadow, or Stone Lodges
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner provided
- Sport shooting equipment provided by Allenberry Resort (ammo, firearms, safety equipment, transportation)
- 1/2 day and full day shooting options
$412 (single occupancy)
$634 (double occupancy)
$537 (single occupancy)
$884 (double occupancy)
You Might Also Like
Day Tripper Package
Our one-day Day Tripper Package provides an intro to those looking to break into the sport of fly fishing.
Trout & Bass Combo Tour
Combine a wade trip on one of our famous waterways with a float down the nearby Susquehanna or Juniata Rivers.
Two Rivers, Two Days Tour
Catch aggressive smallmouth bass on two consecutive float trips down the Susquehanna and Juniata Rivers.