Top-Tier Team Building Package
Build New Bonds with Your Colleagues at Allenberry
Looking for a unique way to build trust, distinguish roles, and refine leadership among you and your colleagues? Book our Top-Tier Team Building Package, and accomplish your team building goals with the help of our Outdoor Activities Director, Cody Meassick. Define the focus of your team building package during a friendly pre-meeting, grab your Osprey day pack with pre-packed lunch and supplies, and take to the trail with your close co-workers.
Cody can tailor the rappelling and rock-climbing sections of Top-Tier Team Building Package to accommodate any age, gender, difficulty level, and to achieve any goal you choose.
- 3 p.m.
- Check-In at Fairfield Hall
- 8 a.m. – 9 a.m.
- Included Breakfast from Breeches Bakery & Cafe
- 9 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Start- Name game/Ice Breaker
- 9:30 a.m. – 9:40 a.m.
- Allenberry Shuttle Ride to Trailhead
- 9:40 a.m. – 10:30 a. m.
- Hike to Summit w/ Discussion
- 10:30 a.m. – 10:50 a.m.
- Equipment Setup and Group Discussion
- 10:50 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- Trust & Communication-Focused Rock Climbing/Rappelling
- 1:15 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Boxed Lunch at Summit w/ Group Discussion
- 2:00 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
- Hike back to Trailhead
- 2:45 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Shuttle Ride back to Allenberry Resort
- Collaborate with our Outdoor Activities Director to set an overarching goal and focus for your corporate team build. Communication, trust, roles, and leadership are examples of common and helpful topics.
- Make your boxed lunch order at the pre-trip meeting. Choose between a Chicken Club Sandwich, Chicken Caesar Salad, or Veggie Hummus Wrap.
- Min. Group Size is 6 people.
- Max. Group Size is 12 people.
- Price is $225 per person.
- Package includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Overnight Lodging