Originally built in the early 1800s by previous owner, George Beltzhoover, the Mansion remains one of the signature colonial structures on our property and a Cumberland County historical landmark. Experience the Mansion’s many luxurious bedroom suites, kitchens & kitchenettes, and classic parlors when you choose it for your next extended family vacation or a corporate retreat.
The Mansion Amenities
- Wrap-around Veranda w/ Seating & Views of Entire Resort
- Formal Living Room
- Formal Dining Room
- Rec Room w/ Libray & Seating
- Den w/ HDTV, Lounge Furniture, & Board Games
- Full Kitchen
- Full-Sized Refrigerator
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Sink, Dishes, Utensils, Glassware, & Bakeware
- Drip-Coffee & Keurig Coffee Makers
- Oven & Stove
- 2nd Floor Bedrooms (individually-keyed)
- King Suite 501 Master Bedroom (King Bed, Dresser, Night Stands, Closet & Dressing Room w/ Vanity, Master Bathroom w/ Hairdryer, Walk-In Shower, Raised Bathrub, & Dual-Sink
- King Bedroom 502 (King Bed, Large Wardrobe w/ Hangers, Dresser, Bathroom w/ Hairdryer, Walk-In Shower & European Soaking Tub
- King Bedroom 503 (King Bed, Dresser, Bathroom w/ Walk-In Shower [only], Hairdryer, & Complimentary Toiletries)
- Jane’s Queen Bedroom 504 (Queen Bed, Built-in Clothing Storage, Reading Nook, Bathroom w/ Hairdryer, Walk-In Shower [only])
Learn more about the renovated limestone buildings that define our colonial history and serve as your inviting home away from home.
Our contemporary lodges each offer a unique combination of suites, communal lobby spaces, and calming settings around our resort.
View our versatile range of private cottages, perfect for extended family stays, romantic getaways, or fun-filled fly fishing trips.