Originally built in the early 1800s by previous owner, George Beltzhoover, the Mansion remains one of the signature colonial structures on our property and a Cumberland County historical landmark. Experience the Mansion’s many luxurious bedroom suites, kitchens & kitchenettes, and classic parlors when you choose it for your next extended family vacation or a corporate retreat.
The Mansion Amenities
- Wrap-around Veranda w/ Seating & Views of Entire Resort
- Formal Living Room
- Formal Dining Room
- Rec Room w/ Libray & Seating
- Den w/ HDTV, Lounge Furniture, & Board Games
- Full Kitchen
- Full-Sized Refrigerator
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Sink, Dishes, Utensils, Glassware, & Bakeware
- Drip-Coffee & Keurig Coffee Makers
- Oven & Stove
- 2nd Floor Bedrooms (individually-keyed)
- King Suite 501 Master Bedroom (King Bed, Dresser, Night Stands, Closet & Dressing Room w/ Vanity, Master Bathroom w/ Hairdryer, Walk-In Shower, Raised Bathrub, & Dual-Sink
- King Bedroom 502 (King Bed, Large Wardrobe w/ Hangers, Dresser, Bathroom w/ Hairdryer, Walk-In Shower & European Soaking Tub
- King Bedroom 503 (King Bed, Dresser, Bathroom w/ Walk-In Shower [only], Hairdryer, & Complimentary Toiletries)
- Jane’s Queen Bedroom 504 (Queen Bed, Built-in Clothing Storage, Reading Nook, Bathroom w/ Hairdryer, Walk-In Shower [only])
Learn more about the renovated limestone buildings that define our colonial history and serve as your inviting home away from home.
The 14 rooms within our contemporary Stone Lodge contain either a Suite or King Room configuration.
View our versatile range of private cottages, perfect for extended family stays, romantic getaways, or fun-filled fly fishing trips.