This is an exclusive event. Only 20 Spots Available.
Wellness Retreat Series: Free Your Mind From Stress & Anxiety
Allenberry launches its Wellness Retreat Series with a weekend retreat featuring award-winning author and internationally respected mindfulness expert, Anthony Stultz, Ed.D from June 22nd to June 24th. Lauded at universities like Harvard and Oxford, and featured regularly in magazines and television, Anthony Stultz brings his over 30 years of experience in how to deal with the rigors of everyday stress and anxiety to Allenberry. Breathe in the clean surrounding natural air during personal meditation sessions, embark on different self-reflecting outdoor adventures, form everlasting bonds with peers, and gain practical solutions on how to shake free from the weight of your stress and anxiety.
- Learn 5 important ways to mindfully manage stress and anxiety with Anthony Stultz:
- 1) Understand the root causes of stress and anxiety.
- 2) Understand how you can increase self-awareness and reduce negative reactions in the mind and body.
- 3) Understand how you can experience true self-esteem and improve your creativity and self-confidence.
- 4) Understand how you can naturally create a more calm, clear and connected way of living.
- 5) Understand how to easily integrate mindfulness into daily life.
- Tony Stultz gift bag (feat. Free Your Mind: 4 Directions of an Awakened Life, mindfulness study guide, and more)
- Networking opportunities with your peers over the course of the weekend retreat
- Complimentary healthy continental breakfasts (6/23, 6/24)
- Choice of complimentary pre-fixe lunch (6/23) ordered at check-in
- Dinner not included in ticket price. Reserving dinner at The Barn is strongly recommended prior to the weekend of the event
- Choice of guided Saturday wellness activities. Choices include:
- Morning Vinyasa yoga class with Kristiana Amberger
- Paddling down the crystalline Yellow Breeches Creek with Allenberry Outdoors Coordinator, Cody Meassick
- Guided trail hike on the quiet Appalachian Trail
- Reduced sleeping room rates (10% discount) for all attendants