Local Legacy Tour
Are you a history or nature buff? Do you happen to be both? Experience the renovations and overall history of Allenberry Resort, learn more about our surrounding natural assets, and peer back into the history of the local Underground Railroad with our Local Legacy Tour Package.
- 9:30 a.m. Meet at Adventure Center, Safety Briefing, Gear Up
- 9:45 p.m. Start Experience
- 12:00 p.m. Departure
- 12:15 p.m. Return to Allenberry
- Lodging in the Mansion, Creek House, Still House, and our Cottages will be subject to availability and an upcharge.
- Local Legacy Tour must be booked a week in advance. Without booking a week in advance, packages will be subject to availability.
- Price is for 1-2 people and non-negotiable
- (1) night lodging
- (3) Tours including a Allenberry Resort Renovations tour, Appalachian Trail & Nearby Nature tour, and the Boiling Springs Underground Railroad tour
- Dinner (evening of check-in), Breakfast (following day) included
$387 (single occupancy)
$584 (double occupancy)
You Might Also Like
Day Tripper Package
Our one-day Day Tripper Package provides an intro to those looking to break into the sport of fly fishing.
Trout & Bass Combo Tour
Combine a wade trip on one of our famous waterways with a float down the nearby Susquehanna or Juniata Rivers.
Two Rivers, Two Days Tour
Catch aggressive smallmouth bass on two consecutive float trips down the Susquehanna and Juniata Rivers.