Fly Fishing Packages
Hallowed Waters Tour
“Match the hatch”, either on the straightforward Yellow Breeches Creek, the challenging Letort Spring Run, or legendary Big Spring Creek. The latter two contain nutrient-rich ecosystems, which can lead to larger trout relative to the small waterways in which they’ve grown. The Hallowed Waters Tour is the best option for those looking to fish on the waterways that have earned our area its fly fishing reputation. We recommend dedicating at least two full days to this tour.
- Lodging in the Mansion, Creek House, Still House, and our Cottages will be subject to availability and an upcharge.
- Fly-fishing excursions must be booked a week in advance. Without booking a week in advance, packages will be subject to availability.
- Price is for 1-2 people and non-negotiable
- 2-4 nights lodging (dependent on desired length of stay) in our Pine, Meadow, or Stone Lodges
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for each day
- Fly fishing equipment rental from TCO Fly Shop
- Guidance and instruction from TCO Fly Shop and Relentless Fly Fishing
- 10% off gear at TCO Fly Shop and Allenberry Gear Shops
$1424 (2 full days, single occupancy)
$1618 (2 full days, double occupancy)
$2136 (3 full days, single occupancy)
$2427 (3 full days, double occupancy)
$2848 (4 full days, single occupancy)
$3236 (4 full days, double occupancy)
You Might Also Like
Day Tripper Package
Our one-day Day Tripper Package provides an intro to those looking to break into the sport of fly fishing.
Two Rivers, Two Days Tour
Catch aggressive smallmouth bass on two consecutive float trips down the Susquehanna and Juniata Rivers.