Fly Fishing Packages
Trout & Bass Combo Tour
The first day to your Trout & Bass Combo Tour begins with your choice of the Yellow Breeches Creek, LeTort Spring Run, or Big Spring Creek, which various trout species have inhabited since the late 1800s. On the second day, float down the Juniata or Susquehanna River on a drift boat with your guide, and try your techniques on native Smallmouth bass. The area where these two waterways meet is where Bob Clouser developed his famous “Clouser Minnow”, now one of the most popular flies used in the sport.
- Lodging in the Mansion, Creek House, Still House, and any of our Cottages will be subject to availability and upcharge.
- Fly-fishing excursions must be booked a week in advance. Without booking a week in advance, packages will be subject to availability.
- Price is for 1-2 people and non-negotiable.
- Lodging in our Pine, Meadow, or Stone Lodges
- Breakfast, lunch, & dinner for each day
- Fly fishing equipment rental from TCO Fly Shop
- Guidance and instruction from TCO Fly Shop and Relentless Fly Fishing
- 10% off gear from TCO Fly Shop and Allenberry Gear Shop
$1524 (2 full days, single occupancy)
$1718 (2 full days, double occupancy)
You Might Also Like
Day Tripper Package
Our one-day Day Tripper Package provides an intro to those looking to break into the sport of fly fishing.
Two Rivers, Two Days Tour
Catch aggressive smallmouth bass on two consecutive float trips down the Susquehanna and Juniata Rivers.
Hallowed Waters Tour
Tour the Yellow Breeches, LeTort Spring Run, and Big Spring that make us a can’t-miss fly fishing destination.