Fly Fishing Packages
Trout & Bass Combo Tour
The first day to your Trout & Bass Combo Tour begins with your choice of the Yellow Breeches Creek, LeTort Spring Run, or Big Spring Creek, which various trout species have inhabited since the late 1800s. On the second day, float down the Juniata or Susquehanna River on a drift boat with your guide, and try your techniques on native Smallmouth bass. The area where these two waterways meet is where Bob Clouser developed his famous “Clouser Minnow”, now one of the most popular flies used in the sport.
- Adding nights, lodging in the Mansion, and lodging in any of our Cottages will be subject to availability and upcharge.
- Fly-fishing excursions must be booked a week in advance. Without booking a week in advance, packages will be subject to availability.
- Price is for 2 people and non-negotiable.
- Lodging in our Pine, Meadow, or Stone Lodges
- (1) breakfast item, (1) drink, and (1) complimentary lunch a day.
- Fly fishing equipment rental from TCO Fly Shop
- Guidance and instruction from TCO Fly Shop and Relentless Fly Fishing
$1080 (2 full days, up to 2 people)
You Might Also Like
Own at Porches
If you’re looking for a fly fishing getaway for you and your family to call your own, contact us about owning at the Porches of Allenberry.
Spa / Wellness
Combine your choice of guided fly fishing tour with a trip to our onsite Changes Salon & Day Spa for the ultimate day of thrill and rejuvenation.
There’s more outdoors to experience at Allenberry besides fly fishing. Learn more about our additional guided outdoor adventures.