Fly Fishing Packages
Day Tripper Tour
A great introduction to the sport of fly fishing, our Day Tripper Tour includes preliminary instruction along with actual fly fishing on the breeches. Spend the morning learning the basics of casting, local aquatic entomology, and fly selection. After lunch, wade out into the Yellow Breeches with one of our Orvis-certified guides from TCO Outdoors or Relentless Fly Fishing. Put your newfound skills to the test as you try to coax resident Brown and Rainbow trout to strike your fly.
- Lodging in the Mansion, Creek House, Still House, and any of our Cottages will be subject to availability and upcharge.
- Fly-fishing excursions must be booked a week in advance. Without booking a week in advance, packages will be subject to availability.
- Price is for 1-2 people and non-negotiable.
- Lodging in our Pine, Meadow, or Stone Lodges
- Breakfast, lunch, & dinner
- 1/2 day fly fishing trip
- Fly fishing equipment rental from TCO Fly Shop
- Guidance and instruction from TCO Fly Shop and Relentless Fly Fishing
- $100 Allenberry Gift Card (option to exchange gift card for a full-day fishing trip)
$687 (1 half-day, single occupancy)
$784 (1 half-day, double occupancy)
You Might Also Like
Hallowed Waters Tour
Tour the Yellow Breeches, LeTort Spring Run, and Big Spring that make us a can’t-miss fly fishing destination.
Trout & Bass Combo Tour
Combine a wade trip on one of our famous waterways with a float down the Susquehanna or Juniata Rivers.
Two Rivers, Two Days Tour
Catch aggressive smallmouth bass on two consecutive float trips down the Susquehanna and Juniata Rivers.