Named after the cluster of pine trees that surround it, the Pine Lodge is the most recent lodge built on the property. The two-story building features 10 total guest rooms, including a variety of King Suites and double-bed orientations. The lobby features a tall, regal fireplace, dining table, and more, all enveloped within stylish wood and stone details.
Pine Lodge Room Amenities
- (2) Double/Double Rooms, (7) King Suites, (1) King ADA Suite
- Lobby Amenities: Keurig Coffee Machine, Wet Bar, Complimentary Bottled Water, Mini-Fridge, Microwave, Telephone, Gas Fireplace, Lounge Furniture & Dining Area, Ice Machine
- Roll-in Shower (Room 401 only)
- Full Bathroom w/ Bathtub
- Hair Dryer
- Premium Toiletries
- Keurig Coffee Machine
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Desk w/ Chair
- Side Tables
- Futon-Style Sofar Bed
- AM/FM Radio, Alarm, & Charging Station
- Wall-Mounted HDTV w/ Premium Cable
- Free WiFi
Learn more about the renovated limestone buildings that define our colonial history and serve as your inviting home away from home.
Our contemporary lodges each offer a unique combination of suites, communal lobby spaces, and calming settings around our resort.
View our versatile range of private cottages, perfect for extended family stays, romantic getaways, or fun-filled fly fishing trips.