Fly Fishing Packages
Two Rivers, Two Days Tour
Those looking for two days of classic float fishing should consider our Two Rivers, Two Days Tour. Ride with your guides down the longest river on the East Coast that enters the Atlantic Ocean, the Susquehanna River, and its tributary, the Juniata River. Fish streamers, crayfish, and hellgrammites to catch a monster smallmouth bass, a testament to the wise resource management of both waterways.
- Lodging in the Mansion, Creek House, Still House, or our Cottages will be subject to availability and upcharge.
- Fly-fishing excursions must be booked a week in advance. Without booking a week in advance, packages will be subject to availability.
- Price is for 1-2 people and non-negotiable.
- 2 nights lodging in our Pine, Meadow, or Stone Lodges
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner for each day
- Fly fishing equipment rental from TCO Fly Shop
- Guidance and instruction from TCO Fly Shop and Relentless Fly Fishing
- 10% off gear at TCO Fly Shop and Allenberry Gear Shops
$1624 (2 full days, single occupancy)
$1831 (2 full days, double occupancy)
You Might Also Like
Own at Porches
If you’re looking for a fly fishing getaway for you and your family to call your own, contact us about owning at the Porches of Allenberry.
Spa / Wellness
Combine your choice of guided fly fishing tour with a trip to our onsite Changes Salon & Day Spa for the ultimate day of thrill and rejuvenation.
There’s more outdoors to experience at Allenberry besides fly fishing. Learn more about our additional guided outdoor adventures.