Perfect Pairings: Small Plates & Tastings at Allenberry
This Winter and Spring, join us in The Barn Restaurant to experience our Perfect Pairings Series, a collaboration between Allenberry and a range of rotating local PA breweries, winemakers, cider makers, and distilleries.
Every Wednesday evening, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., enjoy a combination of libations and affordable small plate options chosen especially for the occasion by Executive Chef Kurt Wewer for that night only. Our partners will not only be passing out free samples of their beers, wines, ciders, or spirits, but they’ll also be featured in different, exciting ways at our bar through limited-time draft availability, cocktails, and more.
Our entire 2020 Winter-Spring Perfect Pairings will culminate with a big reveal on Thursday, April 23rd, which we’re keeping a surprise for now. Stay up-to-date for the reveal, and the menus for each given event, by signing up for our newsletter or following us on Facebook or Instagram! Menus will be released around 1-2 weeks before the event.
Planned Winter-Spring Perfect Pairings Schedule (subject to change):
- Highway Manor Brewing Co. – Feb. 19th (Small Plate Menu & Sample List HERE)
- Big Hill Ciderworks – Feb. 26 (Small Plate Menu & Sample List HERE)
- Grandview Vineyard & Winery – March 4
- Desperate Times Brewery – March 11
- Ploughman Cider – March 18
- Hidden Still Spirits (Bourbon) – March 25
- Crostwater Distilled Spirits – April 1st
- Waltz Vineyards Estate Winery – April 8th
- Eight Oaks Farm Distillery – April 15th
- Molly Pitcher Brewing Co. – April 22nd (Harrisburg Beer Week)
Do you want to reserve your table ahead of time? Book your table online over on The Barn Restaurant’s page, or call the restaurant directly at (717) 258-3211 ext. 2.