ALLENBERRY RESORT HIRES AWARD-WINNING EXECUTIVE CHEF FOR ON-SITE RESTAURANT Chef Kurt Wewer Seeks to Bring Honest, Creative Philosophy to The Barn Restaurant BOILING SPRINGS,
Join Kennedy Addiction Recovery Center to view a LIVE webcast of this seminar, titled “Opioid Use Disorders: Clinical Insights and Effective Therapeutic Approaches for Opioid Use and Co-Occurring Disorders.”
Key Benefits of Attending:
· Explore the neuroscience behind the unique risks of opioid abuse
· Know the signs – when pain management turns into an addiction
· Tailored strategies to overcome the barriers to opioid use disorder treatment
· Psychotherapeutic approaches grounded in evidence-based modalities
· Screening tools and treatment strategies for co-occurring disorders
· Details on how Medication Assisted Treatment can be combined with psychotherapy
Leave feeling prepared and confident that you can help end the suffering and bring hope and healing to those grappling with opioid use!
Join us for breakfast, lunch, education, and networking for just $34.95!! CEU’s available for purchase for $69.99. Receive CEU instructions once registration is confirmed. Webcast and CEU’s presented by PESI.
REGISTER by Friday, August 30th: email@example.com or 717-790-2856
Payment accepted by calling KARC or via Paypal