As always, the safety and well-being of our guests is our top priority, and therefore, the reopening of Allenberry Resort will be in alignment with all current CDC and PA State Governor’s Office requirements. Standard procedures will be as follows:
- All resort staff and guests will be required to wear face coverings while on property where outdoor social distancing would be difficult, including, but not limited to public buildings and spaces where gatherings are possible.
- All employees will have their temperatures taken upon arrival, and before being permitted inside any buildings on property. Individuals with a fever will be sent home.
- All cleaning products used throughout the resort will continue to be hospital grade sanitizer.
- Guest room cleaning, in addition to our normal high standards, will include door knobs, remote controls, light switches, and anything considered a “high-touch area.”
- All linens will continue to be removed and laundered between guests.
- All housekeeping staff will wear masks and gloves while cleaning and doing laundry.
- All food service employees will be required to wear face coverings and gloves when handling any guest-use product, including all food & beverage preparation and handling.
- Dishes, flatware, and glassware have been removed from all cottages.
- Daily housekeeping services will not be offered, but rather will be completed at the beginning and end of your visit.
- When departing their lodges, guests will be asked to simply leave their keys in the room and depart, with no need for contact with an ambassador.
- Room charges will be processed in advance and a receipt will be emailed to the guest’s email address on file.
- Lodge rooms will be left empty for 12-24 hours between guests in order to allow for proper cleaning and disinfecting.
- Signage reminding of the need for social distancing will be in place throughout all areas of the resort.
- Fairfield Hall and The Barn Restaurant dining rooms, bars, and patios will be cleaned and sanitized every 24 hours.
- All employee and guest handled items will be cleaned and sanitized between usage.
- Fairfield Hall, our main building and check-in location, will not be open the usual 24 hours a day, but will rather will be open the following hours, subject to change without notice:
Sunday/Monday: 8am-2pm, with after hour check-ins by appointment
- Breeches Café hours will also be temporarily changing, now offering breakfast items 8am-11am daily.
- The pool will be open daily 10am-8pm, and standard social distancing regulations will apply.