Sport Shooting/Fly Fishing Packages
Brookies, Browns, Berettas
Enjoy a relaxing getaway near the Appalachians while taking advantage of some of the best fly fishing and shooting the East Coast has to offer. First, try your hand with our comfortable Beretta shotguns on the Orvis Hill Country Shooting Grounds sporting clay course, then wake up to a full day of guided fly fishing on one of our surrounding Pennsylvania scenic waterways.
- 9:30 a.m. Meet at Adventure Center, Safety Briefing, Gear Up
- 10:30 a.m. Arrive at Orvis Hill Country
- 11:00 a.m. Shooting at Orvis Hill Country Shooting Grounds
- 12:00 p.m. Picnic-Style Lunch
- 3:00 p.m. Shooting Ends
- 4:00 p.m. Return to Allenberry
- 4-4:30 p.m. Hang out in the Adventure Center while cleaning your firearm
- Full Day Guided Fly Fishing Trip Guided by Relentless Fly Fishing
- Lodging in the Mansion, Creek House, Still House, and our Cottages will be subject to availability and an upcharge.
- We ask that all fly-fishing excursions be booked a week in advance. Without booking a week in advance, packages will be subject to availability.
- Price is for 1-2 people and non-negotiable
- 2 nights lodging in our Pine, Meadow, or Stone Lodges
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner provided for both days
- Shooting equipment provided by Allenberry Resort
- Shooting instruction provided for entirety of shooting trip
- Fly fishing equipment rental from TCO Fly Shop
- Full day fly fishing guidance from TCO Fly Shop and Relentless Fly Fishing
- 10% off gear at TCO Fly Shop
$1224 (single occupancy)
$1668 (double occupancy)
You Might Also Like
Day Tripper Package
Our one-day Day Tripper Package provides an intro to those looking to break into the sport of fly fishing.
Trout & Bass Combo Tour
Combine a wade trip on one of our famous waterways with a float down the nearby Susquehanna or Juniata Rivers.
Two Rivers, Two Days Tour
Catch aggressive smallmouth bass on two consecutive float trips down the Susquehanna and Juniata Rivers.