Your Halloween family-fun weekend begins at Allenberry.
Calling all goblins, monsters, banshees, and ghouls to the campus campfires from October 26-28 to the first event in Allenberry’s Seasonal Event Series.
Start your wight-filled, all-inclusive weekend Friday night with a farm-to-table dinner at The Barn Restaurant, followed up with a haunted hayride featuring horrors from Keystone Theatrics. Get ready for the Saturday activities with a calm night’s rest in the warmth of one of Allenberry’s lodges and weekend breakfasts from The Breeches Cafe.
Go on a guided brisk morning hike on Saturday, and soak in the autumn colors while your little imps learn and collect local leaves in their nature scrapbook. A candy-filled pumpkin patch treasure hunt and fall-themed relay aim to put a toothed grin on your face with the rewards at stake.
When the moon rises, the kids can dress up and enjoy a movie in The Playhouse at Allenberry, while you and your partner celebrate the fall with a champagne toast and hayride, bottle of wine, warm blanket, live music, and s’mores at a monstrous bonfire.
- Included Dinners at The Barn Restaurant,
- Saturday and Sunday breakfasts from The Breeches Café
- A Haunted Hayride with scares from the actors at Keystone Theatrics.
- A guided morning hike to White Rock Acres with Outdoor Activities Director, Cody Meassick including a leather-bound scrapbook for leaf collection, plant education, and hiking snacks.
- All-day cash bar.
- A Pumpkin Patch Candy Treasure Hunt
- A family-friendly Farm Obstacle Course. The family with the best time will win a midweek night’s stay in our comfortable Pine Lodge.
- Kids can dress up and enjoy a Halloween-themed movie in The Playhouse, allowing you some personal time with your significant other.
- Saturday night hayride for adults featuring a champagne toast.
- A large, glowing bonfire and live acoustic set from Jackson Howard.
- Included Campfire Cozy Package: Package included your choice of a bottle of red or white wine or a selection 4 import beers, s’mores supplies, and a wool twin-sized blanket from Bunker House for Saturday night’s bonfire.