The main building, Fairfield Hall, built in 1785, which houses dining areas and kitchens, was formerly the barn. Fairfield Hall contains four dining rooms, most with high ceilings, chandeliers and original painted murals on the walls depicting life as it was in the early part of the century. The rooms were named after former owners of Allenberry.
The Bosler Room contains a full wall pictorial map of Cumberland County painted in 1934 by Paul A. Bosler. The Crockett Room has a mural of Dr. Sadler hunting with his dogs. In this mural, Dr. Sadler originally had a friend and his dog hunting with him, but their relationship ended one day and, alas, the hunter and his dog were painted out of the mural.
An attractive lounge area and a gift shop have been added to the front entrance of Fairfield Hall. Built on a hillside, the lower level of Fairfield Hall remains only partially in the nature of a basement. It has modern kitchen equipment where a surprisingly large amount of food can be prepared for service to dining rooms, large picnic groups, or off property catering.
In one corner of the lower level is a room originally known as the Players Club now called The Breeches. Created as a place where members of the cast could relax and enjoy themselves, it was fitted with a soda fountain and a snack bar. The Players Club was later remodeled and changed into a cocktail lounge and dining room. It was renamed RNG Lounge after the founding director of the theatre - Richard North Gage. The Endrizzi Room and Brubaker Room were added in 1998 and the area was reopened as the main ala carte dining room at Allenberry in 1999, known again as the Players Club now called The Breeches.
Wireless DSL is available for your meeting or conference.