Accessible outdoor areas: Terrace next to Pool, Walkway from Mansion House side, Lower Gardens.
In the fall of 1992, Allenberry enclosed the popular South Mountain Patio beside the pool and created the beautiful, glass enclosed, 3,000 square foot Beltzhoover Terrace. The BT has quickly become a favorite area for wedding receptions and special functions.
The name of the room is based on the history that in 1798 Margaret Crockett and John Crockett, heirs of James Crockett, sold both the Fairfield and the Allenberry tracts to George Balsuver (Beltzhoover). The Beltzhoovers were known as farmers and stockholders. George Beltzhoover served in the War of 1812. He owned the Fairfield and Allenberry properties for forty-eight years (1798-1846).
|QuickTime 360° Panorama of The Beltzhoover Terrace|
|Please choose a resolution:|
|High Resolution (1.84 MB) | Low Resolution (227 KB)|